Blummin’ Weather…

With deep regret the organisers of Tonbridge Calling have announced the cancellation of Saturday’s community festival. A tough decision, but undoubtedly the sensible one given the severe gale warnings and potential rain. It is hoped that the festival will go ahead sometime in September, so fingers crossed for that. We (Voices) will certainly be there if it happens, and we hope to have some additional Voices news for you very soon. In the meantime thanks to all those involved in Tonbridge Calling for the invite, and to all the Voices regulars who signed up for our own event within the event.

voices-in-the-park-CANCELLEDpsd

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s